Sprucing up your interior house painting for the holidays may not be as crazy as it sounds. And apparently plenty of homeowners agree since the pre-holidays are now becoming a new peak season for home painters in and around the South Shore area. Think about it, if you are going to bother with cleaning and decorating, what’s the point if stained walls or faded paint are still what your guests will notice?
The bottom line is that most homeowners have interior or exterior house painting on their to-do list anyway. So why not get it done just before the holidays. Make your decorations really stand out with a whole new or refreshed look. If you are considering this though, there are some things you should keep in mind.
Dos & Don’ts of Painting for the Holidays
So you know you want to set off a new or refreshed look for your home before the family arrives from out of town but there are still some things to be cautious about:
- Do hire only an experienced crew that is licensed and insured and willing to give a free estimate
- Don’t try to DIY or hire a less than reputable South Shore painting contractor – your end result is likely to lead you still needing to call a true pro to fix the job
- Do play it safe even if it means sticking with the color you already have but freshening it up
- Don’t take a gamble and try a bold new color – if you don’t like your interior house painting color you are stuck with until at least after your guests head home
- Do add accent pieces with bold colors instead of painting the walls that color
- Don’t wait until the last minute to hire pros to get the job done
- In fact, don’t get the job done last minute either – you want time to adjust to the color and get everything in order (and dry) before your guests arrive. Plus, if you should need touchups you want to still allow time for that
Go with the Real Pros
Of course the most important “DO” on your list should be hiring the most reputable and trustworthy company around. When it comes to South Shore painting the name to trust is Professional Home Painting, Inc. We have over 24 years of experience in the business and care about the final look of the inside and outside of your home as much as you do.
Contact us today so we can take care of your interior house painting for the holidays, right away.
Contact Professional Home Painting Inc., for a free South Shore Commercial Painting Estimate by calling 781-337-1822 or complete our service request form.