East Bridgewater Painting Company
If you are going to do a large project like a an exterior house painting project you will probably want to hire a East Bridgewater painter.
A good way to get a dependable East Bridgewater painting contractor is to ask people you know for names of contractors that they have used. You should try to get at least 3-4 names to choose from. Then you can get references of jobs done by the paint company from the contractors themselves.
Then you want to make sure that they have insurance and are bonded you may want to contact the company that insures them to make sure that their insurance is up to date.
- Once you have done this you can call on the references and ask:
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did it stay within budget?
- How were changes dealt with?
- Did the painting company get permits or did they have to?
- Was the job-manned everyday that it could be? Exception bad weather material delays etc.
Professional Home Painting is Rated: 5 / 5
based on these 1 happy customer reviews.
"Very professional, prompt and did quality work. I was most impressed with how they left the site after they were done. There were no paint spills and the job was fantastic. We will use them for other jobs and will recommend them heartily."